Vegas, Baby.

It has been a while since I posted.  My heart has been with my cousins who lost their mother, my only maternal Aunt.  It is a difficult death as she died too young, and this was a result of alcoholism, which is a devastating addiction.   


I had already had plans in place to visit my cousins, in Las Vegas as one is getting married this weekend.  So even though it is a difficult time, it is also a time to heal and a time to celebrate.  When you have such a loss, you are reminded of how precious and fragile life is.  It is a time to be thankful for each blessed breath.


I have so much to say.  I hope you stick around to hear more.  Until then, I'll be in Vegas betting on red, because everyone bets on black and I like going against the flow.

1 comment:

Sunday Koffron Taylor said...

I hope you enjoy your family time despite the circumstances.